USE OF THIS SITE
on this website. You may block these cookies at any time.
Some Thing Visual cannot be held responsible for any loss of
site function due to the blocking or disabling of cookies
from this site. More details about our cookies and their use are
You may access this site for your own personal use. You may not download and keep or print any part of this site. You may only access this site using a normal desktop or mobile web browser or screen reader (or other device for accessibility purposes). Unless expressly agreed by Some Thing Visual you may not access this website for the purposes of
"scraping", aggregating or re-publishing its content or for any reason other than as a private visitor to the site.
By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this site is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable
- Unless otherwise stated, all rights in any information which
appears on this site (including the photographs screen
displays, the content, the text, graphics and look and feel
of the site) belong to Some Thing Visual. All trade marks,
service marks, company names or logos are the property of
their respective holders. Any use by you of these
photographs, images, marks, names and logos without express
permission may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights and could result in legal action.
- Although this website looks only to include quality, relevant and safe external links, you are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this site. Some Thing Visual are not responsible for the content of any other websites that are linked to or from this site and we exclude all warranties and liability for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of such sites.
- To the extent permitted by applicable UK law, we do not warrant that this site will be available at any time. The information contained in this site is based on up to date information and while we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that material on this site is correct, current and complete at the date of publication, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
By using this website you agree to these terms. If you disagree with any of
these terms, please do not use this site.
- Some Thing Visual may store Client name and address details on a private internal database.
- Stored details will not be used or made available to third parties except for in the following circumstances: to pass Client details on to reputable suppliers when they have requested certain services (ie, print sales); if the Client is registered on the mailing list to provide them with information about products, promotions, offers and services which may be of interest; to monitor and record any correspondence and communications between the Photographer and the Client to ensure that high standards are maintained when dealing with queries and orders.
- Cookies are used to better user experience whilst
visiting this site. They pose no threat to user privacy as
no personal information is ever stored, saved or collected
by the cookies on this website. These cookies are used to
enhance site security and provide anonymous usage data to
our tracking software provided by AddThis, CloudFlare and StatCounter.
Users are advised that if they wish to disable the use and
saving of cookies from this website they should take the
necessary steps within their browser security settings to
block all cookies from this site and its external serving
- No credit card or payment details of the Client will ever be stored by Some Thing Visual.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 Some Thing Visual will ensure that any information obtained and used will always be processed and transferred in compliance with all applicable
UK data protection laws and regulation. Should you wish to have your details removed from our database, please advise us in writing.